Protect your data and be in compliance
Does this sound familiar?
- We spent a lot of money on DLP but overall the results have been moderate at best
- We deployed DLP as a knee-jerk reaction to an incident (a data leak)
- We’re not confident enough of the accuracy to turn on event blocking
- We have a good handle on SMTP, but other protocols are proving to be a challenge
- We can’t implement the endpoint until we have secured outbound Internet
- We’ve discovered that not all of the DLP features are really useable
- We use only limited regular expression detection engines and not fingerprinted data
- We have a high false positive rate making the solution expensive to manage, hard to find the true extent of our data leak problem and nearly impossible to establish an ROI
- We can’t be sure the solution is catching everything
Sign up for our Data Loss Risk Assessment
DLP Risk Assessment. The DLP Risk Assessment will help your company understand exactly what’s happening to your sensitive data.
DLP Policy Creation. The policy creation process will help you implement policies that match your unique data protection needs.
DLP Product Deployment. DLP Experts can help you find the right DLP product and then help you implement effectively.
Free White Papers and Data Sheets available! We’ll send you information right away! Fill out the form for white papers, data sheets, solutions and pricing.
SecureNet Associates provides network information security and compliance solutions to businesses, schools and government agencies. Leverage our years of experience and solution knowledge to secure your IT resources and execute policy.
To protect your data, SecureNet supports the following partners:
IronPort Systems, A Cisco Business Unit
Data Loss Prevention Compliance
- Next Generation Compliance Filters
IronPort’s pre-defined content filters for HIPAA, GLB, SOX and other regulations automatically scan emails for protected financial and health information. Easily extensible lexicons allow companies to customize these rules to meet specific requirements.
- IronPort Email Encryption
Industry-leading encryption technology enables IronPort users to comply with regulatory requirements related to the securing of health and financial information. The company’s secure email delivery solution seamlessly encrypts, decrypts and digitally signs confidential email messages. IronPort provides a unified solution for enforcing granular encryption policies, and guarantees message signing (sender and recipient verification) and integrity while protecting messages stored on servers.
- High-Performance, Multi-Protocol Content Scanning
IronPort’s high-performance content scanning engine provides flexibility and fine-grained controls for effective monitoring of outbound messages for sensitive information. Organizations can scan and filter virtually any portion of an outbound message (message headers, subject, sender, recipient, attachment type or content, and message body content) for specific keywords, regular expressions, as well the contents of pre-defined or customizable dictionaries. These capabilities allow for a wide variety of policy enforcement options – drop, bounce, alter, archive, or encrypt a message, generate a notification, and/or blind carbon-copy the message to an archive or compliance officer.
- Web and Instant Messaging Protection
Not limited to email messaging, IronPort delivers state-of-the-art functionality to detect and block the loss of sensitive data via Web and instant messaging. Based on its advanced content filtering capabilities, IronPort can stop: FTP sessions and uploads, IM sessions (including HTTP-tunneled IM sessions, native IM sessions and access to IM sites), access to peer-to-peer file sharing sites (including HTTP-tunneled and native P2P sessions) as well as spyware “phone home” activity. IronPort technology also prevents keyloggers and system monitors from entering the network.
- Enterprise Management Tools
Detailed logs and reports identify messages that trigger specific policy rules and track the actions taken on these messages. For example, an email administrator can verify whether outgoing messages to a particular recipient were encrypted. This enables administrators to effectively meet the logging and reporting requirements of even the most stringent regulatory requirements. Additionally, this information is maintained under change control, which provides the kind of auditability called for in email-related regulations.
For more information click here.
ProofPoint Compliance Modules
- Proofpoint Content Compliance allows enterprises to define and enforce acceptable-use policies (based on keywords, regular expressions and dictionaries) for message content and attachments.
- Proofpoint Digital Asset Security keeps valuable assets and confidential information from leaking outside your organization via email and other network protocols.
- Proofpoint Regulatory Compliance protects your organization from liabilities associated with privacy regulations such as HIPAA and GLBA.
- Proofpoint Network Content Sentry inspects all outbound network traffic in real-time—applying policies defined in the Proofpoint Regulatory Compliance and Digital Asset Security modules.